Welcome to my third year of keeping a photo journal, where I add a photo each week of the Chinese Zodiac Year. Links to my previous journals for the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Rabbit are below on the right.
Why have I used a Welsh Dragon on my banner? Well, our family is more than half Welsh - Mike is Welsh and grew up in South Wales, and my paternal Grandfather was Welsh, although he moved to Australia as a child. I like the amalgamation of our Welsh heritage with our current life in China.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 21 - Chairs on trikes

For a few days in a row, these three tricycles, well laden with cane chairs of all descriptions were seen pootling around Jinqiao.  Each morning they were parked here fully laden, but by the late afternoon their stock had diminished and they trundled off again.

The stacking of the chairs was truly amazing, an intricate array of ropes holding them in place.  I never saw any transaction occurring, but they were definitely for sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment