Welcome to my third year of keeping a photo journal, where I add a photo each week of the Chinese Zodiac Year. Links to my previous journals for the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Rabbit are below on the right.
Why have I used a Welsh Dragon on my banner? Well, our family is more than half Welsh - Mike is Welsh and grew up in South Wales, and my paternal Grandfather was Welsh, although he moved to Australia as a child. I like the amalgamation of our Welsh heritage with our current life in China.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 22 - Early Years Graduation!

Such a proud moment, my little girl has officially finished the Early Years Program at school. Where has the time gone?  It doesn't seem like three years ago that she first walked through the gates of school into her morning Toddler class, and then her days seemed suddenly really long when she started full day Nursery, and this year she has learned to read and write in Reception!  And now she's done, completed Early Years.  After the long summer holiday she'll come back to school into Key Stage 1 - big girl now!

No comments:

Post a Comment