Welcome to my third year of keeping a photo journal, where I add a photo each week of the Chinese Zodiac Year. Links to my previous journals for the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Rabbit are below on the right.
Why have I used a Welsh Dragon on my banner? Well, our family is more than half Welsh - Mike is Welsh and grew up in South Wales, and my paternal Grandfather was Welsh, although he moved to Australia as a child. I like the amalgamation of our Welsh heritage with our current life in China.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week 17 - Founders Day

Founders Day was a day for our school to celebrate its British links, and did so by having a day full of carnival or summer fair activities; including a merry-go-round, sideshows, face painting, sports games and of course a hog roast. The kids loved running around on the field and then we sat to watch and listen to a performance of the combined choir and orchestra, from both the senior and junior schools - incredible talent capped off with an impressive fireworks display.

No comments:

Post a Comment