Welcome to my third year of keeping a photo journal, where I add a photo each week of the Chinese Zodiac Year. Links to my previous journals for the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Rabbit are below on the right.
Why have I used a Welsh Dragon on my banner? Well, our family is more than half Welsh - Mike is Welsh and grew up in South Wales, and my paternal Grandfather was Welsh, although he moved to Australia as a child. I like the amalgamation of our Welsh heritage with our current life in China.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 16 - Dancing in the Park

As a last ditch tourist effort, we spent a day in Puxi, and took Didi along while Jie Jie was at school. We explored the Shanghai Lanes, had lunch in the former French Concession and then went to Fuxing Park to see the gorgeous spring flowers and let Didi go on the Merry-go-Round.  

But what really surprised us was the loud music playing and the number of couples dancing (properly) in the park.  I loved that Didi joined in, and looks like he is dancing with an imaginary partner!  The really random bit, was when the music played was 'Click go the Shears'!

No comments:

Post a Comment