Welcome to my third year of keeping a photo journal, where I add a photo each week of the Chinese Zodiac Year. Links to my previous journals for the Year of the Tiger and the Year of the Rabbit are below on the right.
Why have I used a Welsh Dragon on my banner? Well, our family is more than half Welsh - Mike is Welsh and grew up in South Wales, and my paternal Grandfather was Welsh, although he moved to Australia as a child. I like the amalgamation of our Welsh heritage with our current life in China.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 1 - Australia Day, Jinqiao

Back in China, and the first post for my new blog with the Welsh theme, what better than to talk about than Australia Day!!   Look at our cuties with their kangaroo flag tattoos on their faces. We are in the midst of the Chinese New Year festivities and we were lucky enough to have the most spectacular firework display outside our window which we said was for Australia Day, but really was for wealth and fortune in this lucky lunar year of the dragon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment